免费教程┆免费渲染┆免费模型免费软件┆下载中心┆ 资源QQ群┆学习QQ群 ┆在线课堂

3dmax吧

maya玛雅建模教程 “非洲大象”的制作过程和技巧
2018-03-08 15:42:31   来源:网络    评论:0 点击:

在本教程中,我非常高兴与大家分享我最新的个人项目非洲大象的过程和技巧。 我学到了很多东西,想把一些知识和经验传授给CG社区。In this tutorial, I& 39;m really excited to share with you the
在本教程中,我非常高兴与大家分享我最新的个人项目“非洲大象”的过程和技巧。 我学到了很多东西,想把一些知识和经验传授给CG社区。

In this tutorial, I'm really excited to share with you the process and techniques I used for my latest personal project, African Elephant. I learned a lot and would like to pass some of the knowledge and experience on to the CG community.

Step 1: Reference

A lot of people get too excited at the beginning of a project and they want to dive into the fun and interesting stuff right away. What I've learned to do, and has helped me a lot, is to take some time to study what you are about to do. Where does the animal live? How does it look when it's born or when it gets old? A lot of these things play a huge role in the shape of its body, the way it walks, and most of all they give you a huge advantage because you can easily give a personality to the animal and bring it to life.

I've come to the conclusion that your model will go as far as your references. Go through anatomy books, visit zoos, watch documentaries, and browse Pinterest. Spend some time to find the best references you can find out there. Always keep in mind the '80-20' rule: the 20% of work you do in the beginning will determine how the other 80% will look. After finishing with the references I use PureRef to have them next to me all the time. It's a free image viewer where you can display a lot of images without any distractions.

步骤1:参考

很多人在一开始的时候就太兴奋了,他们想马上投入到有趣有趣的事情中去。花一些时间研究你要做什么。动物生活在哪里?当它出生或变老时,它的外观如何?很多这些东西在它的身体形状,它走路的方式中发挥着巨大的作用,最重要的是它们给你一个巨大的优势,因为你可以很容易地给动物一个个性并把它带到生活中来。

我得出结论,你的模型将会远远超过你的参考。浏览解剖图书,参观动物园,观看纪录片和浏览Pinterest。花一些时间找到你可以找到的最好的参考。始终牢记“80-20”规则:开始工作的20%将决定其他80%的外观。完成参考后,我使用PureRef让他们在我的身边。这是一个免费的图像查看器,您可以在其中显示大量图像,而不会有任何分心。

Step 2: Skeleton

The best way for me to understand an animal is to start working on it from the inside. That's why I almost always start with the bones. You don't have to go crazy here; just some simple geometry with the basic forms and volumes of the bones will do the job. But since it was a personal project, I had the time, and I love making bones, I took it a bit further. The process I use here is back and forth between ZBrush and Maya. I usually build a low-poly silhouette of the bones in Maya and then detail them using DynaMesh and ZRemesher in ZBrush.

相关热词搜索:玛雅 非洲 制作过程

上一篇:maya玛雅建模教程 使用mental ray完成科幻飞船模型
下一篇:maya玛雅建模教程 真实的科幻角色《courir》

版权声明:除本站原创外,本站提供的教程和资源均收集整理自网络,其版权归原始作者或原始出处所有!如有侵权请联系管理员删除(QQ:735017475)

本站提供的所有教程及模型素材等资料均用于免费分享,但是不可以盗链本站图片,也不可用于任何商业应用,否则后果自负.

版权所有:3Dmax吧网站(www.3dmax8.com)申请友情链接QQ:735017475,要求百度PR4以上。

湘ICP备05001069号 3DMAX吧(since-2002)